The named person might use the wellbeing wheel to guide the conversation with you and there are 5 questions they will ask themselves to make sure you get the right support and help:
- What is getting in the way of this child or young person’s wellbeing?
- What can I do now to help this child or young person?
- What additional help – if any – may be needed from others?
- Do I have all the information I need to help this child or young person?
- What can my agency do to help this child or young person?
There might be other people who could help you and the named person can put you in touch with them.
Unless there was serious worries about your safety the named person would nearly always speak to you before sharing information with other people.
You should then meet up with the named person again after an agreed time to review the plan and see how you are doing. It’s good if your family can be involved, too.