Our Family Firm
‘Our Family Firm’ is part of the wider Corporate Parenting approach which aims to support young people as they move into adulthood.
Guided by the principles within ‘Our Family Firm’ published by the Scottish Government in January 2011 ‘Our Family Firm’ compliments and reinforces Corporate Parenting, providing a working framework for Community Planning Partners and Employers. The expectation is that all partners are involved in planning and delivering opportunities for Looked After Children, Young People and Care Leavers to ensure a positive 16 years plus experience.
In Aberdeenshire ‘Our Family Firm’ aims to deliver the best service and opportunities possible for Looked After Children, Young People and Care Leavers.
As part of an ongoing Action Plan ‘Our Family Firm’ Champions have produced a set of brochures which clearly outline the service and support available.
If you have any queries about ‘Our Family Firm’ or would like to make a referral please email – email@example.com
Brochures / Forms
- 1. Our Family Firm Champions Brochure v8 (pdf 470kb)
- 2.Our Family Firm Placement Supervisor Brochure v5 (pdf 502kb)
- 3.Our Family Firm Young Persons Brochure v4 (pdf 872kb)
- 4. OurFamily Firm WPSToolkitPublicationv3 (pdf 507kb)
- 5.Our Family Firm New Referral Checklist (pdf 187kb)
- 6. Our Family Firm Referral Monitoring Form (pdf 48kb)